Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Peak Achievement Call #1

Last night's call was great! And I appreciate all of you joining us afterward for our small group breakout call. Again, this is an invitation-only series. I feel confident that this series of calls over the next 6 weeks will help you in your business.

Last Night's homework:
  • Create Vision Statement
  • 30 Things List
  • Create Goals
Next week be ready to share what you have created!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I want to thank YOU Shaneen for being such a wonderful leader. I thought you did a fabulous job leading the small group call last night. I look forward to the next one. Speaking of, I'll be in St. George that night, but I'll still take part in the calls. Just so you know.
Thanks!

Shaneen said...

It was a great call! And not because of me...but because the content was just so good from beginning to end...I was just the messenger! Kudos to everyone who decided to join!